Ian McCallum - Director: An accomplished Chartered Insurance Practitioner and Senior Management Team Member with thirty years broad geographic experience in broking and advising on insurance and reinsurance. Speciality skills in start up and turnaround situations, deal making, marketing and client services.
International Commercial Expertise:
- Identifies commercial opportunities including implementing business start-up.
- Persuasive deal maker, experienced at contract negotiation, interview skills and contract closing.
- Networks with influential, personal contacts worldwide.
- Manages individual and team client relationships.
- Versatile project manager who delivers results on time, under pressure and within budget.
- Team builder, decision maker and problem solver.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills (including in French); accomplished public speaking,
lecturing and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; builds long-term business relationships based on trust and integrity.
- Embraces challenge & change and makes a difference whether in a growth or consolidation situation.
- Possesses strategic vision and practical planning & implementation skills.
- Equally effective working for large or small organisations.
- Global perspective with wide experience of working in UK and overseas with special knowledge
of emerging markets and the Islamic culture.